This is an excellent year round part-time position – evening and weekend hours.
· Cleans beverage areas in restaurant and casino bar stations.
· Provides and replenishes beverage stock and supplies.
· Removes empty bottles and trash.
· Prepares necessary fruit for use as garnishes.
· Receives, issues and keeps necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
· Serves as back up for bartenders when necessary.
· Promotes outstanding guests services on a continual basis.
· Participates as a team member with bartenders, utilities, servers, supervisors and all other pertinent employees in ensuring an efficient operation.
· Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
· Assists and covers breaks for bartender when applicable.
· Replenishes ice as needed.
· Anticipates needs of bartenders and guests.
· Follows all responsible alcohol service guidelines to help assist with guests’ responsible consumption.
· Sweeps and mops bar and beverage service areas when requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Minimum of one year previous experience in a similar capacity.
Must be 21 years old