This is an excellent year round part-time position – evening and weekend hours.
Flintstone, MD, USA
- Mixes and serves alcoholic beverage and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
- Mixes and serves beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining guests dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Receives, issues and keeps necessary records of liquor store and supplies.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Has knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations.
- Monitors guest alcohol consumption and responds accordingly.
- Receives payment from food and beverage guests/servers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures.
- Requests identification from guests when legal age is in question.
- Answers any guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Follows all responsible alcohol service guidelines to help assist with guests’ responsible consumption.
High School/GED or better.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Previous bartending experience in a full service restaurant required.