Full-Time OR Part-Time This is an excellent year round position
· Assists guests with cashiering and Players’ Club activities.
· Accurately balances assigned bank (cashier bank, Main Bank, etc).
· Cashes tickets and other currency, in a courteous, timely manner.
· Cashes personal checks for currency.
· Maintains a working knowledge of the facility, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests of same, whenever possible.
· Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
· Maintains a working knowledge of the Players’ Club in order to effectively explain promotions to guests.
· Resolves minor guest conflicts related to Players’ Club.
· Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
· Redeems guest program coupons/vouchers as necessary.
· Adheres, strictly, to all policies/regulations regarding guest privacy and confidentiality.
Promotes the following within the department and among all Associates:
· Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
· Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
High School/GED or better.
Must be at least 18 years or older
Previous cash handling experience preferred.