Responsible for providing cleaning services in assigned resort areas.
- Interacts with guests and fellow employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Complies with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Maintains all work areas and ensures environmental services equipment is free of safety violations. Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to management.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals, and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Cleans all assigned public casino areas, restrooms, and offices throughout the entire casino complex on a continual basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
Three to six months cleaning experience preferred.