Lead Environmental Services Engineer
Responsible for providing cleaning services in assigned casino areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cleans all assigned public casino areas, restrooms, and offices throughout the entire casino complex on a continual basis.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals, and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintains all work areas and ensures environmental services equipment is free of safety violations. Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to management.
- Complies with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Interacts with guests and fellow team members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Directs the daily operations of the EVS function on assigned shift.
- Observes activities and procedures of EVS team members to ensure smooth and efficient operation of assigned shift.
- Oversees staffing and uniform standards of EVS team members on assigned shift.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and cleanliness is achieved and maintained.
- Motivates EVS team members on assigned shift consistently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
- Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
- Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) preferred. Three to six months housekeeping experience preferred.
This position requires a Non-Gaming License.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.