Provides massage therapy and body treatment services to resort guests to ensure maximum guest service and satisfaction of Spa guests.
- Maintains knowledge of massage and body treatments offered on Spa menu, including special offers and packages.
- Performs massage therapy services according to established spa procedures.
- Maintains proper safety and sanitation of work areas, equipment and tools.
- Verifies inventory and replenishes spa supplies and products as needed.
- Provides exceptional service to spa and resort guests.
- Assists, as needed, with scheduling guests and merchandising and selling spa products.
- Maintains professional grooming and appearance.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Massage therapy license required. Minimum two years retail spa experience preferred.
Appropriate licenses, as required. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.