Contributes to the high quality standards of the spa by assisting guests upon arrival and departure and by maintaining overall spa cleanliness.
- Maintains knowledge of treatments offered on Spa menu, including special offers and packages.
- Cleans and restocks all spa treatment, storage and guest areas.
- Removes soiled linens and glassware from spa areas and replenishes with clean supplies from laundry and food and beverage.
- Prepares treatments rooms for therapists, ensuring supplies and equipment are present and functioning.
- Assist treatment providers in cleaning and sanitizing after services to ensure smooth and efficient transitions between services.
- Greets guests upon arrival and assists guest with departure include payment and purchase of spa products.
- Maintains professional grooming and appearance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.