This is an excellent year round full-time position.
· Designs, tests and maintains heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
· Troubleshoots/evaluates the system to increase maximum performance.
· Performs scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance, including renovation projects on all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and related equipment.
· Monitors public space temperatures, making appropriate adjustments when necessary and start/stop fans as required.
· Monitors own work load and advises supervisor of work overload.
· Maintains a neat, clean, and organized work area in the engineering shop.
· Prepares daily work forms.
· Maintains a working knowledge and understanding of all rules, regulations and controls.
· Adheres to safety policies and procedures and OSHA regulations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) preferred. Must have basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical and air conditioning maintenance. Must have at least 2 years experience with a significant combination of vocational education, apprentice training, or on-the-job training preferred.
EPA I & II or Universal License and HVAC Certification required.
Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.