Trader's Coffee House
- Specialty & Gourmet Foods
- Coffee Shop
- Wedding & Event Services
Located lake-front at Trader's Landing (along Rt. 219) Come SIP by the fire. We've got cozy seats, Wi-Fi and all things sticky, sweet, nutty and naughty to help you to get it in gear or just coast for a while. If you're hoping for a selection of Teas, we've got it and frozen coffees and fruit smoothies to boot. But we can't guarantee solitude. Trader's is a popular gathering place for vacationers and natives in need of the real deal; coffee that speaks to you and cavalcade of fresh daily confectionery wonders from around a perfect world. Stop in for any of our traditional breakfast favorites like Home-Made Waffles, Crumbly Coffee Cake or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel Sandwich or why not try a Scone or a Protein Wrap. Our FRESHLY BAKED DAILY FEATURES are the newest characters on the Trader's stage.
Our menu is small but mighty. We've got lunch covered from every angle; Panini, Salad, Quiche and don't you dare think of leaving without a fantastic dessert. The choices number in the 40's. If you like surprises we have a daily special for you! Trust the board, you can't go wrong. We're open till 8:00 p.m. ( July & Aug, till 6:00 in the off season) so picking up a quick carryout dinner and a treat is still in the cards if you missed it earlier.
- Wi-Fi, cozy fireplace and a great view of the lake. Visit the traderscoffeehouse.com to see our wares.
- Catering with possibilities for parties, weddings & reunions. Ask about on-site availability.
- Brenda?s Pizzeria is located upstairs. Serving Lunch and Dinner. Parking in rear, handicap accessible.
- We cater Coffee
- Come By Boat! Our dock is .6 miles south of the Rt. 219 Bridge on the right.
From Oakland, MD: Take Rt. 219 north (9.8 miles) to Trader?s Landing. From I-68: Take US-219 South (16.4 miles) to Trader?s Landing. From McHenry: Take US-219 (3.1 miles) to Trader?s Landing.